Model KES Electric Switch In Explosion Proof Enclosure; Also KHL-ES, KSHL-ES, KSLL-ES
Application of Model KES:
The Kenco KES monitors the oil level in the crankcase and signals shut down in case of low oil level. It has no oil level controller function.
Application of Model KHL-ES:
The Kenco KHL-ES is constructed with one level switch, which will alarm at 3/4” above centerline, and will also alarm at 3/4” below centerline.
Application of Model KSHL-ES:
The Kenco KSHL-ES is constructed with 2 independent switches, one for high level alarm 3/4” above centerline and another for low level alarm at 3/4” below centerline.
Application of Model KSLL-ES:
The Kenco KSLL-ES is constructed with 2 independent switches, for low level trip points of 5/8“ and 7/8“ below centerline.
Standard Materials of Construction:
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Float Material: Closed Cell Polyurethane
- Sight Window: U.V. Stabilized Clear Polycarbonate
Electric Switch Specifications:
- Switch Trip Point: 3/4” Drop
- Switch Rating: 15 amp, 125/250/480 VAC
- 0.5 amp, 125 VDC; 0.25 amp, 250 VDC
- 1/8 hp, 125 VDC; 1/4 hp, 250 VAC
- Max. Temp: 180°F/ 82°C
- Electrical Connection Size: 1/2” FNPT
- Circuitry: Single Pole Double Throw
- Outlet Connection size 3/4” FNPT
DPDT: Double Pole Double Throw Switch
SYN: Synthetic Oil Applications - Call Kenco with specific gravity of oil used in the application.