BG’s heavy wall teflon insulated extensions prevent ignition problems. . .
- Eliminate failures due to heat fracture of silicone ignition cable.
- Unique “slide into place” boot prolongs spark plug life by keeping plug insulators free of dirt and moisture.
- Highly conductive inner brass rod provides long lasting, vibration resistant, mating threads.
- Designed for use with all makes of spark plugs.
- Use with DSTM Series Connectors or Part No. 21420 to eliminate flashover for a safer and more efficient operation.
- Call factory if support is required.
Models available for screw-on or snap-on type connection…
NEW - Flash-Fighter Extension with Resistors:
There is a new line of screw-on, no boot style (like P/N 21229-) extensions with resistors. The P/N is 21419-XX, where XX stands for the length. The extension comes in the following lengths:
4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 15”, 16”, 18” 20”, 22”, and 24”.
The resistance value is between 8,000 and 12,000 Ohms.